Thursday, March 31, 2005

The bitch died!

Yay! Terri Schaivo is fucking dead! Yay! Sing it from the highest fucking peak!

I don't have much to say about the vegetable bitch dying, other than describing how amazingly happy and uplifted I felt when I heard the news today at work. Not only did the bitch die, but I had the opportunity to laugh in one of my religious co-worker's faces about it when they told me in their little "sad christian" tone of voice that Terri Schaivo was in fact no more. I was beginning to think that an individual death no longer had the power to make my day, but I was wrong. Sometimes, just a single death is all it takes to make the world a better place, and today the world has improved by at least an entire vegetable garden. One down, 5.5 billion to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home