Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Ajax info from Wikipedia

Wikipedia is really turning into a great resource for all kinds of things. It seems like only yesterday that I first heard the term AJAX used to describe Javascript combined asynchronously with server side scripting and data transfer (generally via XML). Today I stumbled upon this Wikipedia page which lists many awesome AJAX programming resources. Here's the PHP resources which I found especially nice...
  • NAjax PHP library that aims to connect JavaScript and PHP. It acts as a proxy that maps PHP objects to JavaScript and vice versa.
  • xajax PHP Ajax toolkit
  • HTML_Ajax PHP and JavaScript Ajax
I also found this lovely little blog from Eric Pascarello, one of the authors of the newly released book Ajax in Action. I think you can guess what that's all about.

That is all for this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home